Occupiers Liability Claims
Occupiers liability generally refers to the duty owed by land owners to those who come onto their land.
Types of Occupiers Liability claims:
As you can imagine the Occupiers Liability act covers a wide range of potential claims, below is a brief list to give you an idea of what’s involved
- Slip, trip or fall in a supermarket or retail store
- Injury in an outdoor council owned premises (such as a park)
- Accident in a recreational premises such as swimming pools, gyms etc
- Injury in a lift, stairs
- Falling objects (ladders, products, boxes)
- Accident at an amusement park
Esquire solicitors are a specialist firm. We offer unparalleled advice on occupiers liability claims and will use our experience to help you win the compensation that you deserve.
Do you have a valid claim?
We advise that all claims should be made as soon as possible. Whether you have questions about your claim or want to find out more, feel free to contact us on 0161 669 4764.
No Win No Fee
We work on a ‘no win no fee’ basis which means that there will be no upfront costs should you wish to make a claim.